Vision Motor Sports, located in Seattle Washington, was established in 1997 with the mission to revolutionize the lighting industry; and today has become one of the leading manufactures of 12 and 24 volt lighting in the world. In 1999, Vision Motor Sports introduced their Vision X or VX light series and the name stuck, today people simply know us by Vision X. In 2005, Vision X launched Vision X Off Road Lighting, entering new markets and expanding operations with an additional office in Arizona to better serve customers.
The Key to Vision X’s ongoing success, un-matched quality, valuing customer input, and performance is our team of world class engineers who have taken outlandish concepts from conception and put them into production. Our engineers are never afraid of re-examining products to find ways to better serve customers. Since it conception, Vision X has listened to the end user and put their ideas into action to further the quality, performance, and functionality of all vision X products.'
Extended Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty for Consumer Markets 3 Year for Commercial Markets
Standard Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Proof of purchase is required to validate warranty and is valid from the original date of purchase. All products must be bought through a Vision X Authorized Dealer.
- Improper installation, accident, abuse, neglect and normal wear are not covered under warranty. Including:
- Opening up light
- Cutting connector or cord
- Damage due to physical abuse
- Lights operated in environments over 120o Fahrenheit
- Warranty does not cover consumables such as bulbs, ballasts or broken glass
- Warranted items will be repaired to working condition and returned without cosmetic alterations.