Multilevel line of clutch systems featuring Centerforce's exclusive centrifugal weight system to improve clutch performance.
Your CENTERFORCE' product is covered by the Limited Warranty explained below that gives you specific legal rights. This limited warranty is the only warranty Midway Industries, Inc. (hereafter 'Midway''the distributor/warrantor of these products) makes in connection with your purchase. Midway neither assumes nor authorizes any vendor, retailer or other person or entity to assume for it any other obligation or liability in connection with its products or this Limited Warranty.
What Is Covered? Subject to the terms, exclusions, and limitations herein, Midway warrants to the initial retail purchaser ('purchaser') only when the product is installed and used on purchaser's vehicle according to supplied product installation instructions, OE vehicle installation instructions, and/or warnings. The CENTERFORCE' product shall be free of defects in material and workmanship for NINETY (90 days) as measured from the date of initial retail purchase. THE PURCHASER MUST BE ABLE TO PROVIDE A COPY OF THE PURCHASE RECEIPT OR OTHER FORM OF PROOF OF PURCHASE. This Limited Warranty is for the original purchaser and is not transferable. ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Your warrantor for these parts is Midway Industries, Inc., 2266 Crosswind Dr., Prescott, AZ 86301. Midway reserves the right to: (a.) require proof of purchase as a condition of this Limited Warranty (please use warranty registration card) and (b.) make future revisions to this product or its Limited Warranty without obligation to conform existing product or provide purchaser with prior notice.
What Is Not Covered? Your CENTERFORCE' Limited Warranty does not cover damage or claims to any component, vehicle, or person other than the CENTERFORCE' product purchased. Your Limited Warranty does not cover damage or claims to any component, vehicle, or person CENTERFORCE' determines to have been damaged by or subjected to:
- Installation or use not in accordance with CENTERFORCE' instructions or warnings, OEM installation and maintenance instructions, or accepted ASE guidelines.
- Damage in any part attributable to vehicle systems or components (including electronic stability control) or combination with non-CENTERFORCE' products.
- Normal wear and tear/product deterioration.
- Accidents, theft, vandalism, or other negligent or intentional damage.
Remedy Limited to Repair/Replacement. The exclusive remedy provided for product covered under this Limited Warranty shall be, upon Midway's inspection and option, either repair or replacement (with CENTERFORCE' parts) of the defective part. Any parts repaired or replaced will be considered part of the original product and will not extend the term of Limited Warranty. Customers requesting warranty consideration should first contact Midway customer service (928-771-8422) to obtain a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. All removal, shipping, and installation costs are customer's responsibility.Other Limitations'Exclusion of Damages'Your Rights Under State Law
- In consideration of the purchase price paid, neither Midway nor any independent distributor is responsible for any loss of use or time, rental costs, or for any incidental, consequential, punitive, or other damages (whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise) you may have or incur in connection with your vehicle or your CENTERFORCE' product. Your exclusive remedy hereunder is at Midway's option repair or replacement as described above.
- This Limited Warranty gives you specific rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state. For example, while all implied warranties are disclaimed herein, any implied warranty required by law is limited to the duration and other enforceable terms of Limited Warranty described above. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations and exclusions herein may not apply to you.