Say goodbye to the aggravation of a normal truck bed. With CargoGlide, you can stop crawling in the back of your truck or van every time you need to reach your gear. So stop scuffing your knees and hurting your back! Install a CargoGlide in your truck or van and get your gear and materials out where you need them! Loading and unloading your tools, toys or any other materials is considerably faster, safer and easier when you have a CargoGlide. CargoGlide, the best way to get your gear, materials or products from the back of a truck, van, work truck or SUV. Simply slide your gear out of the bed of your truck or van! No more unloading a bunch of stuff just to unload one hard to reach item.
Customer Limited Lifetime Warranty and Standard Return Policy
CargoGlide offers to customers a special limited lifetime warranty on welded steel frames. It is our goal to provide effective service for any defective product return issue. We are confident in our frame materials and welded structure and have a no questions asked if a weld defect occurs.
CargoGlide will repair or replace, at its option, any properly installed CargoGlide component that fails due to defect in material or workmanship up to established terms from the initial registered consumer purchase. Proof of Purchase or completed on-line warranty registration must be provided for warranty to be honored.
Bent metal in frames is a sign of abuse from excessive or unbalanced weight, or allowing the slide to move uncontrolled against the stop systems with a heavy load, or from the vehicle being moved while the slide is extended, or allowing a forklift or hoist, etc to apply excessive force to the slide. The warranty does not cover damage from these abuse situations. CargoGlide units have been designed and load tested for their rated capacity on the CargoGlide testing platform. Loads should never exceed the CargoGlide units rated load capacity and should be evenly distributed on the deck surface. This warranty is void if any damage to the product is due to misuse, abuse, neglect, accident, improper installation, or any uses contrary to the instructions accompanying the product. This determination of misuse is determined solely by CargoGlide. The warranty is also void if the CargoGlide is altered in any manner.
When properly installed and used according to the recommendations in the installation instructions and user manual your CargoGlide slide will provide many years of safe and efficient service.
Warranty Returns of Defective Product
This warranty covers the cost of the defective component and not the cost of removal, installation, damages or other incidental charges. All warranty claims must receive a Return Authorization Number from CargoGlide BEFORE the product is returned. Unauthorized returns will be refused. Please follow this procedure for warranty claims:
1. Call CargoGlide at 877-525-9535 and select Customer Service to request a Return Authorization Number. You will need to provide the following information
- Product part number
- Product installation date and installation location
- Specific nature of the defect
- Original sales invoice number
- Pictures of defective part(s)
3. A replacement part invoice and shipping document will be generated by CargoGlide to initiate any replacement product. Replacement product will be sent to customer according to standard shipping cycles.
4. The customer is responsible for packing and return shipping of any defective products. The RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER MUST BE CLEARLY MARKED ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE PACKAGE. Unmarked packages will be refused. Any product damage that occurs during the shipping is not covered under warranty. The purchaser must pursue claims for shipping damage with the shipping carrier. CargoGlide requires pictures of the product being returned before being picked up by the shipping carrier. These pictures must be sent to support@CargoGlide.com
5. Upon receipt of the returned product, CargoGlide will review the claim for warranty conformance. If the claim meets warranty criteria, a credit for the amount of the Replacement Part Invoice will be issued. If the claim does not meet warranty criteria, the purchaser will receive a statement detailing reasons for partial credit or denial and will be responsible for paying the Replacement.