BedRug is well known throughout the aftermarket for fitted bed liners, bed mats, van floor liners and Jeep products.
WARRANTY/RETURNED GOODS: Limited to Factory Defects
Warranty/Returned Goods are limited to a percentage of your net purchases, not to exceed the average warranty/return percentage of all BedRug, Inc. customers as determined by BedRug, Inc.
BedRug, Inc. warrantees its product for specific periods shown on the product's packaging and installation instructions. If product needs to be returned, the following procedure must be followed.
- Any product requiring warranty reimbursement consideration MUST first be reported to BedRug, Inc. by the customer or dealer. Any product to be returned to a distributor by a retailer MUST have a BedRug, Inc. Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number assigned PRIOR to shipment from the retailer. Products returned to a distributor without an RGA assigned by BedRug, Inc. prior to return will NOT be accepted.
- Obtain an RMA number from BedRug, Inc. by contacting Customer Service at 800-462-8435 or by email at email@example.com. Proof of purchase is required.
- Upon contacting BedRug, Inc. you'll need to provide the proof of purchase; your company name, address, and phone number; and the contact person's name. Provide the part number, description, and reason for return. You may also need to provide additional information requested by the customer service agent.
- Once an RMA has been provided, you must use the authorized carrier as determined by BedRug, Inc. Use of carriers not authorized by BedRug, Inc. is not subject to reimbursement or credit.
- Mark the RMA number on every box you are returning. Make certain that the shipment is properly packaged and protected from further damage. The shipment is to be sent freight collect to BedRug, Inc. via the specified carrier to the address provided. Credit is issued only after defectives have been received, inspected, and approved by BedRug, Inc. The contact person will be notified by our Returns Department to determine if any items not covered by the warranty/defective claim for whatever reason as determined by BedRug, Inc. are to be returned to you at your expense or destroyed. It is essential you verify that the item has a material or manufacturing defect prior to returning it.
- Product that has been misordered or damaged during shipping does not qualify for warranty replacement.
- BedRug, Inc. reserves the right of final decision for any/all returns.
- Items are not covered under the following circumstances:
- Installation did not completely follow the product directions
- Improper use of the product
- Improper cleaning or use of improper preserving products
- Customer modifications
Note: Missing parts are not considered a reason for return of a full system. Replacement parts will be shipped within 24 hours of your call to Customer Service at 800-462-8435. Boxes for repackaging are available upon request.